Broccoli Pasta with cheese
Broccoli pasta with cheese
Recipe Type: Lunch
- olive oil
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- garlic clove, grated
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- 250g tender stem broccoli
- halved crossways
- the handful of halved cherry tomatoes
- 350g short pasta shapes
- salt and pepper
- parmesan, grated, to serve
- Heat the oven to 180C/Gas 4
- Heat a pan add olive oil ovenproof frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add spring onion and fry for a few minutes to soften a little, then add the garlic and chili and fry for a further minute until softened.
- Add broccoli, tomatoes, and seasoning, making sure the broccoli is coated in the chili.
- Place in the oven for about 5 minutes
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the pasta cook according to the packet instructions.
- Drain add the pasta to the broccoli and give everything a good mix.
- Serve with grated parmesan and black pepper.