Broccoli Pasta With Cheese
What is broccoli?
Broccoli could be a branched, inexperienced vegetable with either purple or additional usually inexperienced flower buds.
It belongs to the dilleniid dicot family, together with cauliflower, cabbage, and kale and it is consumed raw or fried, with simply 80g (about a pair of spears) count jointly of your five-a-day.
Take a glance at our printable infographic to get what counts as 5-a-day.
Nutritional benefits of broccoli
Broccoli could be a smart supply of fiber and supermolecule and contains iron, potassium, calcium, antioxidant and Mg further because of the vitamins A, C, E, K, and a decent array of B vitamins including folic acid.
Broccoli pasta recipes are the best combination recipe.
Broccoli Pasta With Cheesebenazer
Broccoli Pasta with cheese is a simple quick recipe.
- 1/4 Olive Oil
- 6 Spring Onions
- 1 Red Chili Finely chopped
- 250 g Tender Steam Broccoli halved crossways
- 350 g Pasta
- The handful of halved cherry tomatoes
- Parmesan, grated, to serve
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat the oven to 180C/Gas 4 Heat a pan add olive oil ovenproof frying pan over medium heat.Add spring onion and fry for a few minutes to soften a little, then add the garlic and chili and fry for a further minute until softened. Add broccoli, tomatoes, and seasoning, making sure the broccoli is coated in the chili.
Place in the oven for about 5 minutes. Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the pasta cook according to the packet instructions. Drain add the pasta to the broccoli and give everything a good mix. Serve with grated parmesan and black pepper.